Wednesday, January 18, 2012

And be kind...

"And be kind to one another, compassionate, forgiving one another, as God has forgiven you in Christ."
Ephesians 4:32

I was shocked and saddened, yesterday, to learn the care-taker of our office building...a guy I had a waving-from-one-end-of-the-hall-to-the-other relationship with for the past six years, just collapsed and died in the building parking lot. Just like that. Last Friday afternoon. One day he was helping me with the flukey electricity in the office, the next day he is gone. He wasn't that old...late sixties I guess. A little bit of reality, that. Did I thank him the last time I saw him for helping me and taking care of the building? I sure hope so. Let's remember to tell our loved ones that they are loved. Let's not let kind and loving words go unsaid. On the other hand, let's try and keep unloving words to ourselves. Life is so fragile! Today, let's celebrate the gift of life and our loved ones! And even those we may struggle to love...let's just love them, too! Love, heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment