Thursday, March 6, 2014

Choose life!

"Choose life..."
Deuteronomy 30:19
 
I sat with this today and wondered, what does "choose life" look like on my newly-March Thursday?  You may ask yourselves the same question today.  For me, "choose life" means not to allow myself to be bothered by the things that tend to bother me.  Giving people the benefit of the doubt, not judging them, being kind to them.  I choose life today by doing the very best job I can do for my clients.  I have a very full day and each person deserves the very best me I can give them! Also, I choose to have Jesus ride shot-gun with me all day.  Everything I do, everyone I meet, Jesus will give me what I need to love them.  And finally, I choose life by letting go of my own ego.  It's not about me...this March Thursday.  It's about giving glory to God and being grateful for it all.  Choose life, my Friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment