Friday, April 4, 2014

Really?

"I (Jesus) am the most difficult person you know."
~message during silent prayer last night
 
I get along well with most people, but, occasionally, there are times I struggle with someone.  I took that to silent prayer and the message to my heart was that Jesus IS that most difficult person I am dealing with at any given time.  Right now it is an elderly woman with whom I am working.  We clashed from our first meeting a couple of years ago.  In trying to figure out how I can serve her and help her, I first have to get past the difficulty I have with her. The answer from Jesus was clear. "I AM the most difficult person you know."  Thinking that, in serving this woman, I am serving Jesus, certainly helps.  Let's pause this weekend and take some time to think of the obscure places we may find Jesus in our lives.  It may surprise us where (or in whom) we find Jesus! Blessings on your weekend! Love, heidi


No comments:

Post a Comment