Thursday, June 25, 2015

Give thanks!

"Give thanks to the Lord for he is good...his love is everlasting."
Psalm 106:1
 
This whole week, since returning from retreat and class, God has shown me, daily, how blessed I am to have the job that I have.  As I sat on the porch of my hermitage on retreat, I was so aware that, anything gleaned there from my time alone with Jesus, must be put into practice once I travel back down the mountain.  It must be taken to and shared with everyone else in my everyday life. Thankfully, God has been working in that for me all week with my clients.  Yesterday, as a magnificent elderly lady hugged me good bye, I knew I am right where God wants me to be, doing what God wants me to do...for now. Sometimes, just like Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz, we have to leave home to find home. Blessings on your Thursday! Love, heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment