Thursday, May 2, 2013

Remain in me...

"Remain in my love."
John 15:9

I have a particularly challenging and special day of work today. It is both exciting and a bit intimidating, but I can hardly wait to see how it all plays out. One thing I know for certain is that Jesus will be with me, encouraging me, strengthening me and giving me every inner resource I will need. I often wonder how people cope with the ups and downs of life when they do not turn to Jesus to help them through a Newly-May Thursday? If that makes me appear weak and dependent, hooray for me! All I know is, sometimes I feel asked to do more than I know how to do, and I am grateful not to have to do it on my own. I remain in Jesus, and, thankfully, Jesus remains in me. And together we can do God's will. Love, heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment