Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Forgive others...

"If you forgive men their transactions, your heavenly father will forgive you. But if you do not forgive men neither will your Father forgive your transactions."
Matthew 6:14-15
 
One of the reflections I read on this scripture this morning asked, "Is there anyone in particular you need to forgive today?" Hmmm, good question.  Sometimes I can list off a bunch of names of people I have issues with, whom I may feel have "done me wrong." But, today, I sat there.  No one came to mind.  Really?  I don't feel wronged by anybody, in fact, I feel so richly blessed by the people in my life.  I wonder if feeling "wronged" by others is a product of my own imagination?  I wonder if I am finally getting to the point that I can see those feelings of being wronged by others as just what they are--not justified, but manufactured in my own head? Wouldn't that be a tremendous gift from God?  So, today I feel greatly blessed by all in my life and that includes all of you!  And that is worth praising God! Love, heidi


No comments:

Post a Comment