Friday, March 2, 2012

Invite God in!

"I trust in the Lord; my soul trusts in his word."
Psalm 130:5

Last night as I drifted off to sleep, I thought about the times during the day I felt God's presence. I came up with quite a list! (I could have come up with more, but the Divine gift of sleep took over). There was the work situation I wasn't handling well until a better solution just popped into my head. There was the weather-related change-of-plans that worked out so beautifully--the met the nicest couple! There was community, laughter and fun at my dance class. And, there was a lovely time of peacefulness just playing the guitar and singing to my dogs. In each of those times, I can see God's footprints in my day. The moral of the story is this: If you invite God into your day, God comes. Love, heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment