Monday, May 21, 2012

I've got this...

"In the world you will have trouble, but take courage, I have conquered the world."
John 16:33

In today's language, Jesus is saying, "I've got this. Everything will be OK, even if it seems it won't." I'm sure we have many times in our own lives when these words are comforting to us. Things seem to be coming apart at the seams and there isn't a realistic, positive conclusion. It is also comforting for our global community, too--our bigger family. The world seems out of control, but there is Jesus, saying, "I've got this." In all of our personal dilemmas and our global issues, Jesus is there to comfort us with his words, "Take courage..." It is such an amazing gift to have Jesus' own words at our fingertips! Blessings on your brand, new week! Love, heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment