Tuesday, May 7, 2013

In a word...

"I will give thanks to you, O Lord, with all my heart, for you have heard the words of my mouth...
When I called, you answered me; you built up strength within me."
Psalm 138:1,3
 
I love this Psalm today! Why? Because it is a Tuesday...in May, and, thus a great day to celebrate everything that God has done in us and for us. God's handiwork is growing and blooming all around us. God is recreating our northern hemisphere with new life! And the new life can grow within us as well. Today, let's look at the world with spring-loving eyes. Let's give profound thanks that God hears every word from our mouths and gives us everything we need to flourish in our lives. Remember that, if the only prayer we pray is "Thanks," it will be enough. Love, heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment