Monday, October 28, 2013

Your love is like a river...

"Your love is like a river flowing from my heart,
Your love is like a fire that will light my way,
Your love is like a rock that I am standing on..."
Third Day, "Your Love is Like a River"
 
This wonderful song was on the playlist in my head all weekend.  As I was driving home from a fabulous time in Montana, seeing dear, dear friends, I prayed this song.  I realized how incredibly blessed I am, how nurtured, how loved.  It is such an amazing time.  All the while, I am reminded that this time could be a difficult day for someone else. Someone, somewhere will lose a loved one today...or a job...or a dear friend may move away.  Today is a gift that is welcome and joyous for me, but others may be struggling this very day.  Lord, thank you so much for the joy and the wonder of today.  Please wrap your arms around those who may be suffering today and those for whom today is a trial.  If there is anything I can do to help someone else, send me!  Blessings on our Monday, the last one in October!  Love, heidi
Your Love is Like a River

No comments:

Post a Comment