Friday, November 8, 2013

Christ working through us...

"For I will not dare to speak of anything except what Christ has accomplished through me..."
Romans 15:18
 
I was thinking about this today and it dawned on me.  Jesus will certainly work through us in matters of faith; such as our sharing our faith with others.  But, what I notice every single day, is that Jesus works through me in other endeavors as well.  I was standing on the front porch of a new referral just yesterday, praying that Jesus will help me help her.  I'm not evangelizing on my job, per se, but Jesus is still there, putting words in my mouth, handing me low vision aids to try, putting ideas and suggestions into my head.  I couldn't do my job without what Christ has accomplished through me.  Let's think about our lives this weekend and try to realize all the ways that Christ works through us.  I bet we can't count that high! Blessings on your autumn weekend!  Love, heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment