Monday, November 17, 2014

Ask not, what Jesus can do for you...

"What do you want me to do for you?"
Luke 18:41
 
It's so easy for me to write about this passage! I had such a powerful experience praying with it while on retreat over a year ago and it still rings in my heart. Jesus asks us constantly, just as he asked the blind man, "What do you want me to do for you?" But today, while praying with it, a little different twist popped into my head.  Today I thought, "What do you, Jesus, want ME to do for YOU?"  I realized that I had wonderful Jesus Time over the weekend, and that time leads me to want to do what Jesus would have me do, not as much the other way around.  As it happens, my calendar is full of opportunities today to serve Jesus' people.  Please help me to do with your love today, Jesus! Love, heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment