Monday, March 16, 2015

Awesome faith!

"Jesus said to him, 'You may go, your son will live.' The man believed what Jesus said to him and left."
John 4:50
 
I really gotta hand it to this guy.  I would struggle with just hearing Jesus say, "Go home, your son will live."  I would want Jesus to come with me for the healing and stay a couple of weeks afterward to make sure there is no relapse.  But that is my itty bitty faith, I guess.  This official trusted in Jesus' words, alone, and did what Jesus told him to do.  He started back for home in faith.  Awesome faith, that. I can only hope to have that kind of powerful faith one day!  Let's take the opportunity today to think back on times and events where Jesus reassured us and we believed him and carried on.  There may be more than we realize.  Jesus, I want to have this unshakeable faith in your words...please help me nourish my faith! Love, heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment