Thursday, January 28, 2016

Multiple my light!

"Jesus said to his disciples, 'Is a lamp brought in to be placed under a bushel basket or under a bed, and not on a lampstand?'"
Mark 4:21
 
One thing I've learned in my years finding low vision aids for people with vision loss is this: light makes all the difference.  The magnifiers with built in lights are the ones that help the most.  Even a tiny bit of light can make a difference in a dark environment.  Which I find comforting at a time when I may not feel particularly "bright" myself.  We all have times when we may not feel we are shining as we should, don't we?  I may not feel as bright and shining as I know God made me to be.  But, even a tiny bit of light can make a difference in darkness.  Even if we don't feel as shiny some days, God can multiply our light and use the little we may bring to the situation to help others.  We just need to show up and bring what we've got.  Lord, I know you gave me the light in the first place...please multiple my light to help others! Love, heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment