Friday, February 1, 2019

The sprouts are sprouting...

"...It is as if a man were to scatter seed on the land and would sleep and rise night and day and the seed would sprout and grow, he knows not how."
Mark 4:26-27

I told some folks this week that Wednesday was my BEST day yet at school. It was funny--I just felt like I got a hit each time at bat. Each class went well; kids were excited to learn, I was excited to share with them. It was great! I don't know what the difference was exactly. I've been at this for five months now and suddenly, I see sprouts where the seed was scattered. This is all so new to me I think I'm trying harder. I think I care more than I even realize. And, to be honest, I don't want to fail at this gig. I just want to do this job well and help the students. Now, I realize each day won't be as wonderful as Wednesday was, but the fact is, I know what it feels like to have a great game and I will shoot for that each day. I know not how, but God is quietly working in the whole deal, making the sprouts sprout. And I'm so grateful! Love, heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment