Monday, August 20, 2012

Deep peace...

"God dwells within you, and God is closer to you than you are to yourself."
Fr. Wilfrid Stinissen, "The is the Day the Lord Has Made"

This is so true and it really got me thinking. What do we do with this? Can we tap into this vast God-energy within us? How will that change look? When we think back on difficult times, we may wonder, "How did I get through that time?" And here is our answer. We do tap into that energy, that grace! We make the tough decisions and do the hard stuff because we are fortified from deep within. We have a great reservoir of God's peace and Presence deep inside. When Sr. Joyce Rupp signed my book earlier this summer at the conference in Chicago, she signed, "Deep peace..." Deep peace? But I think I'm getting it now. Now, we just need to sit still long enough to drop a line into that deep peace river...Blessings on your Monday! Love, heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment