Thursday, December 13, 2012

Scripture that works!

"I am the Lord, your God, who grasp your right hand;
It is I who say to you, Fear not, I will help you.'"
Isaiah 41:13

Through the years, this has become one of my favorite scripture passages. Because it works. Works? you ask...how can it "work?" Well, I really don't know how...just that it does. This scripture was given to me at a time I needed it most and it really helped me. We all know that fear is not of God, but it still creeps in from time to time. I combat fear with this verse. It reminds me that I am not alone in any situation that may seem daunting to me. It lets me know that help is right there at the end of my right arm...my hand is being held by the One who loves me more than I could ever imagine and who knows the end of the story. The One who knows how it all will work out. And it will all work out. This is one scripture I have committed to memory. Because it works! Love, heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment