Thursday, October 17, 2013

Blessed are the inadequate!

"Blessed are those who feel inadequate, for they must constantly lean on God..."
Fr. Ed Hays, "A Book of Wonders"
 
Daughter Sam has an opportunity that she must discern in the next week or so.  One thing I told her is, if she ends up taking this opportunity, she will certainly need to rely on God--there's no way she could do it on her own!  This is not me questioning her abilities or talents, at all.  This is me, being real. The minute we feel like we, ourselves, have all it takes to accomplish something, that is the minute we are called up short, and the little we know is made obvious. I know I constantly feel inadequate in a job I have been doing for 34 years! Will I ever get it down pat?  I pray never...I never want to do this job without relying on God. God and I make a much better team than just me alone. How about you?   Blessed are we, who feel inadequate! Love, heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment