Thursday, May 22, 2014

Remain in my love...

"Remain in my love."
John 15:9
 
I thought a bit about what this looks like in my life and I invite you to do the same.  For some of us it may look similar, but it could look as individual and unique as we all are.  For me, remaining in Jesus' love looks like this on my late-May Thursday:
-speaking and showing genuine kindness to strangers
-being kind, loving, and helpful to co-workers
-getting my work done and not goofing off too much at the office
-praying before appointments and serving my clients with love and compassion
-driving patiently and carefully
-taking care of myself by eating health stuff through the day and getting to bed early!
-caring for my dogs and walking them even though I'm sooo tired!
-keeping Jesus close all day...
So, I invite you to think about what remaining in Jesus looks like in your life...love, heidi



No comments:

Post a Comment