Thursday, July 31, 2014

Take Lord, and receive...

"Take Lord, and receive all my liberty, my memory,
my understanding, and my entire will,
all that I have and possess.
You have given all to me.
To You, O Lord, I return it.
All is Yours, dispose of it wholly according to Your will.
Give me Your love and Your grace, 
for this is sufficient for me."
St. Ignatius Loyola
 
Today, in honor of the feast of St. Ignatius, let's print, save and pray this beautiful prayer.  I sure have become more aware of the Jesuits during this past year, with Pope Francis as the first Jesuit pope!  Beginning with St. Ignatius, the Jesuits have given us rich and wonderful ways to grow closer to God.  I invite you to visit www.jesuit.org and access resources, such as The Spiritual Exercises and the Daily Examen.  These are fabulous tools we can use in our journey with God.  May God continue to bless the Jesuits!  Love, heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment