Thursday, April 16, 2015

All the time in the world...

"I don't have to wait in line to meet Jesus. I don't have to worry about others who are 'more important' and have better access to Jesus. No. The risen Lord Jesus speaking to Mary is now able to be present to me wherever I am."
The Little White Book
 
I absolutely love this today!  The reading talks about how the risen Jesus is no longer limited by time and space as when he walked the earth.  Now, the spirit of Jesus can be present with my spirit any time, any place.  This has been my experience in my life recently, too.  And I have had just that sensation that Jesus has all the time in the world for me.  It's not like I have just a few minutes and then Jesus needs to dash off again to someone else.  This reading pointed out to me that the beauty of the Risen Jesus is that he can be with me, fully present. Jesus has all the time in the world for me. And you. Isn't that lovely?  Love, heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment