Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Jesus promises...

"For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in him may have eternal life, and I shall raise him on the last day."
John 6:39
 
As fabulous as that sounds, I need a little something to get me through a Wednesday! So I scouted about and found promises of Jesus that apply to us, right here, right now.
Jesus promises to never leave us, to be with us always, no matter what (John 14:18, Matthew 28:20)
Jesus promises to calm our fears (John 14:1)
Jesus promises to love us, faults, failings and all (John 14:21)
Jesus promises to help us, each day, become the best we can be (John 14:26)
And finally, Jesus promises us peace.  "Peace be with you," he says (John 20:21)
Those are real promises I can ponder and celebrate all day, this spring Wednesday!  Love, heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment