Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Mind your tassels!

"(The scribes and Pharisees)...All their works are performed to be seen."
Matthew 23:5
 
Pray-As-You-Go asked, as part of the reflection on this reading, "What are your hopes for today?"  In thinking about that, I mentally scrolled through my calendar.  It's a really busy day, even with a night lesson tonight.  It makes me tired just thinking about it. Gracious and loving God, let me be your hands and feet today.  The people on my calendar are put there for a reason, and it may not just be because they need mobility instruction! Help me to be a servant for you, doing my job with love, compassion and for Your glory.  Help me to take control of my "tassels," (v. 5) realizing it's not about me, but only about them. Thank you and Amen! Love, heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment