Monday, March 13, 2017

Message of the heart

"God also speaks in braille, in messages that must be felt in the heart."
Fr. Ed Hays, "The Lenten Labyrinth"

Wow, has this ever happened to you? You just feel or sense a message that either comforts you or compels you to do something? It's not like a voice, really, but a sense, a stirring, deep inside that has results.  I think if we pay attention we may find that it happens frequently. This morning I was praying for someone and had a sense to invite them to join the prayer. It was as clear as day. It just stirred in my heart to reach out and ask them to pray with me.  Today, as we go about our "Wish-I-Had-My-Hour-Back" Monday, let's pay attention to the stirrings of our hearts.  God is embossing them with braille messages.  We need to feel them to read the message.  Love, heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment