Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Moments of transformation

Moments of creativity...
Possible moments of transformation, Spring Wisdom Gathering, March 24, 2012

If you remember a few weeks ago, I shared other moments of possible transformation from our Wisdom Gathering--the moments of suffering. Today, I want to share another example from that rich and wonderful teaching...moments of creativity. How are we transformed by the times of creativity and using our gifts and talents? It's wonderful to think back and find these times in our lives. While doing this I thought of music ministry. There have been times in music ministry when all things have come together and the harmony was just so and I could feel the Holy Spirit well up inside me from my toes to the top of my head. I was transformed by those times because I realized the synergy involved...we were, as a group or duo, so much more than any of us were individually. It was the combination of us that made the sound. One can't harmonize alone! That was transforming for me. Let's spend a few minutes today thinking back on times we may have been transformed through the gift of creativity...we will likely be awed by how often using our gifts transforms us. Love, heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment