Friday, June 15, 2012

My lifesong...

"I want to sign Your name to the end of this day
Knowing that my heart was true.
Let my lifesong sing to You!"
"Lifesong," Casting Crowns, from the album "Lifesong"

This is an oldie, but a goodie, song and I heard it the other day like it was the first time. I was driving down the highway and it came on the radio and this last couple of lines of the chorus jumped out at me. "I want to sign Your name to the end of this day...knowing that my heart was true." Wow! That is such a beautiful and powerful thought, Friends. We want to live our lives so that, as we nestle into bed at night, we can see God's stamp all over our day. We want to know that we dealt with others in love. We want to know that we nurtured and cared for others the way Jesus did. We want to know that we tried our best to be Jesus in the world, no matter how crazy the world seems to us. So, dust off this wonderful song and hear the lyrics again. It's a great way to begin a summer weekend! Love, heidi
Here is the link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaia32TsPq0

No comments:

Post a Comment