Friday, October 5, 2012

Wonderfully made!

"Truly you have formed my inmost being; you knit me in my mother's womb.
I give you thanks that I am fearfully, wonderfully made; wonderful are your works."
Psalm 139: 13-14

This is one of my favorite Psalms, to be sure! I urge you to take time and read the whole thing sometime this autumn weekend. It is so easy to forget how miraculously made we are. Especially when we are constantly given the message that we aren't perfect. But, when you think about the miracle of life, and really ponder God knitting you in your mother's womb, it is stunning. And humbling. We are amazing creations, beautiful to behold, and loved into being, cell-by-cell by God. If that isn't something to celebrate I don't know what is! Today, let's rejoice that we are wonderfully made! Love, heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment