Tuesday, May 19, 2015

A new day, a new chance to love better...

"...live in a manner worthy of the call you have received, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another through love..."
Ephesians 4:1-2
 
Well, I can tell you right now, I didn't do THIS well yesterday!  I knew it too, right away.  I deal fairly well with 99% of the people I work with, but that 1%, that small 1%, just get my goat.  And you know what?  They are the ones who ARE Jesus.  They are the ones who have the most to teach me.  They are the ones I should be thanking God for each day, because they are the ones God put in my life. If I am just open to the valuable lessons, they are the real teachers for me.  Lord, I'm sorry for not recognizing you yesterday.  I recognized you looking back on the day, but at the time, I missed you all together.  There you were, needing me.  And there I was, seeing right past you.  But, today is another day and you will come into my life many times today.  I want to keep my eyes open and spot you right away!  Thank you for this new opportunity! Love, heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment