Friday, October 9, 2015

Give thanks!

"I will give thanks to you, O Lord, with all my heart;
I will declare your wondrous deeds.
I will be glad and exult in you;
I will sing praises to your name, Most High."
Psalm 9

This is me today, Friends, as we look forward to an autumn weekend!  I am thankful for a Friday, but also that God helped me all week to do what I do.  The week's end brings me humbly to a place of gratitude that I have the job I have and work with the people I meet each day. I offer up in prayer all those who may not have work they enjoy, giving purpose to their lives, and putting food on their tables.  I pray for all who suffer in this life, for whom this weekend may be a lonely, sad undertaking.  May God comfort all who struggle!  And may God lead me to anyone who could use my help.  Blessings on your Friday, your weekend, and all next week.  I will be away from a computer most the week, but will be praying for each and everyone of you!  Love, heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment