Friday, August 26, 2016

Strength in weakness

"God's foolishness is wiser than human wisdom and God's weakness is stronger than human strength."
1 Corinthians 1:25
 
I wish I'd read this yesterday!  I was way too human yesterday in so many of my dealings through the day.  As I did my little Examen at the end of the day I shuddered.  Yep, way too human.  Short-tempered, whiny, said things I wish I could stuff back into my mouth.  That was me yesterday...human weakness without one thought of asking God for help.  Lucky for me, and all of us, we have another shot at it today!  We can be more aware, alert, awake to seeing God in the day instead of all the frustrating humans we may run into.  Like I told one of the people who were at the unfortunate end of an encounter with me yesterday, we learn more from doing it wrong than we learn from always doing it right!  Here's to doing it "righter" today! Love, heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment